Wednesday 5 June 2013

Smooth lines... Review & Swatch - Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR wear!

Recently I have been very into eye liners in different colours.
And I especially like creamy ones, that lasts all day.

When browsing Sephora before my exam last week, these caught my eye.

They come in so many different colours, also some very unique ones.
I got the colours Love Affair (no 33) and Blonde Ambition (no 06).

Love Affair is very nice dark-burgundy-brown-purple.
Perfect to define the upper lash line without being as hard a black.

Blonde Ambition (BTW love that name) is a beautiful pearly shimmery off white.
So nice in the inner corner and in the waterline to brighten.


They are both very smooth and soft, which make them very easy to apply.


For this look I used MAC Moleskin all over the lid and then Love Affair along the top lash line and winged it out a bit.
In the inner corner and on the waterline I used Blonde Ambition.

I actually were impressed with these, they are very similar to the Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl, but also the Urban Decay 24HR liners.

The staying power is great and they are definitely waterproof as promised.

Also they are very budget-friendly, they cost DKK 69,- (approx. £ 7,5).

So I will probably be getting more, there was a bright pink one, I really liked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...