Sunday 9 June 2013

Rubber Dub... Review - Sephora Exfoliating Face Disc!

I almost can't get my arms down from excitement about this "device".

And I can't believe, that no one is talking about it - so now I will!


It is very unique and unlike anything, I have ever seen.

I have been looking at it for a while, but thought it looked quite gimmicky.
But finally I gave in to my curiosity and decided to get it.
After all it was only DKK 39,- (around £ 4,50,-), so definitely not a buy, that overthrew my budget.

It is made in a soft rubber, and on one side it has small knobs in this rubber - mostly small ones spaced very closely.
But in one end bigger shorter ones with more space between them.
Probably not the best description, so lets try with a picture :-)


On the other side it has a small "grip", that you can place between your fingers or hold on to.
This doubles as a suction cup, so it can grab on to any surface in the bathroom - very clever!


How I use it:

I wet my face and then a add a dot of my cleanser to the disc.
Then I massage it into the skin in small circular motions.

The rubber knobs are very gentle, but still do the job very well.
It leaves my skin feeling super clean, soft and fresh.
And it gentle enough for me to use every day.

I have never tried the Clarisonic, but I have tried other manual as well as electric face brushes.
But I by far prefer this one, because it seem so much more gentle on my skin.
Also I guess it is more sanitary as well, as you will be able to clean this one better than a brush head.
Which also means, that you don't have to buy a new one as often!

Again, I haven't tried the Clarisonic, and I have heard, that it is very different from other face brushes - but on my budget right now, I will probably stick to this one instead!

So if you have been wanting a exfoliating device to use every day with you cleanser, but don't have the money for a Clarisonic, I would recommend trying out this exfoliating disc from Sephora.
I'm sure you won't regret it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...