Monday 27 May 2013

Tangle Tamer... Review - Macadamia No Tangle!

A leave-in conditioner has become a permanent part of my hair care routine.

I had heard great things about this one, so I had to try it out to see if this was the Holy Grail one.


It smells super fresh - kind of like a fresh garden after the rain.
I love these kind of scents.

It is very different from the leave-in conditioners, I have tried before.
It is not a liquid, but kind of a gel.

Macadamia No Tangle sprayed onto my hand.
So of course it doesn't distribute as widely as a liquid.
But the spray function still makes sure, that it gets distributed evenly in my tangled hair.

And the effect is great!
It really makes my hair so much easier to brush through.

As an added bonus it is also a heat protector - so a 2-in-1 product.

I really like it, and I will probably repurchase it in the future.
However the spot as HG leave-in conditioner is still open.
But is probably the best one, I have tried so far.

Do you have a HG leave-in conditioner?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...