Saturday 25 May 2013

Peace & Love.... Nail of the day!

This is probably the easiest form of nail art and also the one, I get the most compliments on.

It looks so much more complicated, than it really is - and isn't that just the best thing :-)

I did a similar manicure a year ago, where I did a step by step guide (see it here).
(if you prefer seeing it live, you can take a look at the video Amarixe did).

I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the base (you can use any white or pale nude).

For the colours I used China Glaze For Audrey, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.


But you can use whatever colours, you like.


I will definitely be doing this in many different variation.


So no excuse for not venturing into the art of nail art.
As I always say - If I can do it, you can do it! 
(I'm so not creative or have any kind of patience:-))

I hope, you enjoyed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...