Thursday 23 May 2013

Lip Splash... Review - L'Oreal Paris Glamshine Stain Splash in Eve!

There has been quite a hype about these, because they were suppose to be a dupe for the YSL glossy stains.
I haven't tried the YSL ones. When it comes to lip products, I always go for the budget friendly choice.

But I wanted to share with you, what I though about the L'Oreal version.

I love the packaging.
It looks super posh, but it is also very compact and slick.

The smell/taste is very fruity, but with a slight chemical smell, but doesn't bother me at all.

The consistency is very light and easy to distribute.
Once on the lips is feel a bit tacky, but not "your hair gets caught in it" sticky.


It is a gloss, and the effect is gives it a gloss effect (and not like the Rimmel Apocalips, that are a liquid lipstick).

Because it is a stain, the staying power is much better, than a normal gloss.
However you still have to touch up during the day.


I got the colour Eve. 
It is a purple pink, on my lips it is a beautiful berry colour.

What do I think?:
I really like it, probably better than the Rimmel Apocalips, but then I'm more a gloss girl, than a lipstick girl.

I will definitely be getting more of these.

I got mine on feelunique.com, as they are not available in Denmark yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...