Friday 17 May 2013

Easy Going.... Inspiration - Cream eyeshadows!

It is no secret, that I love cream make up products.
And that of course also includes cream shadows.

I for the most part use them as bases to make my shadows even more intense.
But lately when I have been in rush, I found that some of them are great alone as well.

So I thought, that I would share the cream shadows, that I think works great alone.

MAC Groundwork - Benefit Top Brass - Maybelline On and On Bronze



I don't think all cream shadows works alone, but these are very pigmented, so they are great alone.

MAC Groundwork - Benefit Top Brass - Maybelline On and On Bronze
I usually apply them with my fingers, but the brush from the Naked 1 palette is a great brush for cream shadows, if you prefer using a brush.

In the pictures below, I only have the cream shadows on my eyes (and of course mascara), but normally I do apply a inner corner highlight as well.

MAC Paintpot in Groundwork:

MAC Paintpot in Groundwork
So beautiful for a more natural everyday look.
Absolutely love this one.

Benefit Creaseless Cream in Top Brass:

Benefit Creaseless Cream in Top Brass
Lovely golden metallic bronze.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in On and On Bronze:

Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze.
A darker more cool toned bronze.
I wasn't to happy with the first Color Tattoos I got (Eternal Gold and Permanent Taupe), but this one I really like.
It complements my blue eye very nicely.

Staying power:

It would say, that the Groundwork is probably the one, that lasts the longest.
But that is probably because it is a matte.

I use a primer with all of them, so they pretty much stay put all day.

Buy them:

MAC Groundwork can be brought at MAC stores or online shop.

Benefit Top Brass is an old one, and as far as I know not a part of the collection any more.
I got mine discounted at lovecosmetics.com.
They don't have it right now, but keep looking back, they regularly restock products they had before.

I got the Maybelline one online at feelunique.com, as this colour is not available in Denmark.
But if you live in another country, you can probably get it wherever, they sell Maybelline.

I hope you enjoyed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...