Monday 13 May 2013

A Little Flush.... Review and swatches - MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Dollymix!

Very spontaneously I decided to add another blush to my (very limited, I only have two) MAC blush collection.

I don't really know what, but something about this blush just caught my eye.
And when I swatched it, I knew, that I have to have it.
MAC were doing a 10% of that day, so that was kind of my justification.


It looks very bright (and to some probably scary) in the pan, but as it is a sheertone, it doesn't translate onto the cheeks.

However the name is very appropriate, as it does give a very nice doll like flush to the cheeks.

It has a very a subtle shimmer, which is quite noticeable in the daylight.

MAC Dollymix Sheertone Blush
You have to work a bit more with it to get the perfect look, because it does have a tendency to go a little patchy because of the shimmer.
And if you like a more noticeable blusher-look (like me), you need to pack it on a bit.

MAC Dollymix Sheertone Shimmer Blush.
As you see it isn't to much at all when on the cheeks (and I have packed in on).
It just give a natural pretty flush.

I really like it, and think it is a good all year round blush.
However it is not a new HG blush, that I had to rebuy, if I lost it.

But if you like this kind of pretty flushed look, I would most definitely suggest going to MAC and swatch it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...