Thursday 25 April 2013

Skin renewal... Antipodes Reincarnation Pure Facial Exfoliator!

For a while now, I haven't really had a proper exfoliator in my skincare routine.
But I really felt, that my winter tried skin needed something extra.

I went for another Antipodes product, to try to make up for the let down with the cleanser.


I love, that it is a squeezy tube.
I usually use exfoliators in the shower, and it is lot easier to handle a tube, so you don't get water in the product.

It is a white almost pearly cream with tiny jojoba beads in.


Because the beads are very small, it is super gentle on the skin.
I only use it once a week, but I would think, that you could use it more frequently.

It has a very noticeable orange smell, which I first thought would be a problem for me.
But in the shower, where I use it, it is actually very refreshing.

And the result actually make me even more overbearing about the scent.

My skin looks so refreshed and renewed, when I get out of the shower after using this exfoliator.
I really feel that it do not only exfoliate, but also brightens and clear up my skin.

It is a bit more on the pricey side at £ 20.99, but I think, it is definitely worth it.
And it will last me a while, as I only feel, that need to use it once a week.

What is you favourite exfoliator?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...