Monday 29 April 2013

Highlight Heaven.... Review - & Other Stories Total Tint Stick in Linen Beige!

I have mentioned before, that I was looking for substitute for my Jemma Kidd highlighter.

Before visiting the & Other Stories store, I looked online at their webshop and immediately knew, that I really wanted to see the Total Tint Stick in real life.

And very much to my joy, it was just perfect, when I finally got the chance to swatch it.


The stick form is super convenient and easy to use.
And the packaging is very slick and nice.


Because it is in a stick form, the consistency is much more solid, than many of the other cream highlighters, I have tried.
Actually very much like the Jemma Kidd one.

I really like this formulation, as it easier to work with and gives in my opinion a better result.

& Other Stories Total Tint Stick in Linen Beige.
For the cheekbones, I just dot it on right from the stick and then blend it in, and for the other parts, I want highlighted, I take a bit on my finger and apply it.

Even though it is a more solid form, the texture is super soft and it is easy to blend.

I very much in love with this highlighter.
It is the perfect colour, perfect texture and perfect result.

So I finally found my substitute :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...