Sunday 21 April 2013

Fine Line... Review - L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim!

One of the things, I always struggle the most with, within make up application, is liquid liner.

So I am always on the look out for a "easy to apply" liquid liner.


But of course, I also want it to be long lasting!


This liner has a very fine tip and it is flexible without being to bendy.


I am not into a very heavy winged liner - I prefer to be able to do a thin line and a small or no wing.
And for that, this is really perfect.


I think, it is quite pigmented, but not super intense black - However fine for my needs.

During the day the small wing, I do, had smudged and almost disappeared.
And in general it just didn't stay put all day.
So lasting power-wise, this isn't the best!

As you can see, it very easy to get a fine almost invisible line.
So for application this liquid liner gets a big thumbs up - 9 out 10!
But for staying power, it is definitely not the best - probably a 6 out of 10.

So if they did a waterproof version, it would probably become a favourite.
But for now, I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Do you have a favourite liquid liner?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...