Thursday 4 April 2013

Dream Cream.... Review - Maybelline Dream Touch Blush.

So just another little "cream product review":-)
If you are not a "cream lover" like me, feel free to move on without reading the rest of this post, however this might be the product, that change your mind!

This is not a new product, however I feel, that there is not nearly enough talk about these.

It's the Maybelline Dream Touch Blushes.


I've got the 07 Plum and 02 Peach.
I have had the Plum for almost a year, but didn't really used it until this winter.
After realising, that I quite liked it, I got the peach one.

Packaging:
Lets start with the negative - I don't really like the packaging.
It's bulky and unhandy.

So then that's over!

The consistency:
In the pot it looks quite solid, but it's actually a very light and soft cream.
Not at all like the other cream blusher, I have, that are more solid.

Swatch of Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in Peach and Plum.
How they apply and the effect:
Because they have this soft consistency, they are very easy to apply and blend into the skin.
I just use my fingers. I have tried with brushes, but found, that my fingers do the best job with these.

They don't give a full on cream blush effect, like e.g. the Stila Convertible Colour.
They give a very nice healthy look, without being to dewy or shiny.


As you can see, the Peach gives a more subtle effect - Perfect for Spring and Summer.
The Plum however has really been a favourite of my this winter.

I love them both, and think they are great. 
Especially if you are normally not into cream blushers, these are good, because of the easy application and how they look on the cheeks.
But you will probably also love them, if you are a "cream lover" like me:-)

You can buy them here at feelunique for the small amount of £ 5,50 - Such a bargain.


1 comment:

  1. You look good with the left side I am looking at. Soft look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...