Wednesday 17 April 2013

Blue Champagne... Nail of the day!

Let me introduce my two recent additions to my nail polish collection.

And actually they look very pretty together.



Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Pacific Blue (no. 420):
This is first time for me to try a Sally Hansen polish.
I like the formulation, very creamy and easy to apply - Almost opaque in one coat, I applied two though.
This one do have a quite weird smell. Don't know if that's the same for all the Sally Hansen polishes.
This is a very true bright royal blue - perfect for every season.

& Other Stories Whipcord Beige:
Love the packaging of these polishes.
This a beautiful metallic light champagne.
Also very easy to apply, however not to long lasting.
These polishes has the larger wide brush, so if you aren't into those, you will probably not like the & Other Stories polishes.


Like both polishes, and think they will be very loved this spring/summer:-)



Have you tried any of the & Other Stories polishes?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...