Friday 22 March 2013

Spot on.... Nail of the day!

It will probably come as no surprise, but I love nail polish.
It's probably my biggest obsession.

One of my recent nail polishes favourites is this black/white "glitter" polish from L'Oreal.

Together with some favourites from my new favourite nail polish brand, Nails Inc., I did this manicure.

I used:

Nails Inc brook street (the bright pink) and hampstead garden with L'oreal Confettis on top.


L'Oreals Color Riche Polishes are super affordable (around £ 4), and especially this polish just adds something very special so any other polish.
(I'm actually thinking about buying a back up!)



And yes, I think this manicure is spot on for the spring and summer, which hopefully is on the other side of this very winter-like weather, we are having right now in Denmark!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...