Wednesday 13 March 2013

Smoke those lashes... Review - Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara!

Some time ago this mascara was all the rave for a while
Even though I haven't heard to much about it for while, I decided to try it out, when I found on sale in a set with a make up remover.

I have now had the opportunity to try it out, and here are my thoughts.


I was so surprised with the brush - I had probably excepted something much more special!
But you know, sometimes the simplest things are the best.

I like the formulation, because it doesn't dry up and make the lashes "crispy".
And this also lets you add on more coats without it getting to clumpy, however to many coats can make you lashes a bit spider-lash-like.

It promises "Volume, Length and Curl" - so the perfect mascara, that does everything!

I think it do actually do a little of everything, and leave you lashes looking very natural.
But I probably prefer a mascara, that does one thing exceptionally good instead of just doing everything well.

So I wasn't wowed, however I do actually quite like it.
But not so much, that I would run out and rebuy it, when it dries out, which I kind of predict, it will do quite quickly!

Without and with :-)


Because it gives a very natural look, I prefer it for a very minimal look like this one without to much other eye make up.
Paired with a more heavy eye make up with black liner, it doesn't really give the lashes enough volume or length to make the lashes stand out.

Would I recommend it to friend?
Maybe someone that doesn't wear a lot of eye make up and wants a natural look with a bit of everything.

Have you tried this mascara, if so, what are your thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...