Friday 15 March 2013

Salt N' Pepper.... Nail of the day!

I have been very interested in the kind of speckled nail polishes, especially the ones Illamasqua launched.

But after a small spree in my local shop, I realised, that I could probably do something similar with other means.

L'Oreal Color Riche Confettis with Rose Paradise on top.
I used the technique, which I have really been loving, with a glitter polish with a sheer polish on top.



The polishes I used, is from the L'Oreal Color Riche line.
They recently came out with four top coats, and one them was this very unique black and white glitter.


It's called Confettis.
It's a clear polish with different sizes black and white particles, but also some very small almost unnoticeable rainbow glitters.
I'm so in love with this polish.

On top I added Rose Paradise, which is a sheer pink, which also would be great for french manicure.


I really love the look, and got quite a few compliments :-)



So I'm hooked, and I'm sure you would to, if you tried it out :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...