Wednesday 20 February 2013

Techno Colour..... Nail of the day!

I realised, that metallic and neon goes very well together.

And I really like the look of these nails.
They are so easy to do, and I got a lot of compliments on them.



I used a metallic silver (Astor Vip Silver) and a neon bright pink (Nails Inc Brook Street), but you can use whatever metallic and neon you prefer.

I start with a base coat (OPI Nail Envy) and then I applied to coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, but you could also use a normal white.

Then I took a clean triangle make up sponge, and did one stripe of the pink and two stripes of the silver.
Then I dabbed onto every nail twice.

And then of course my new favourite top coat from Seche Vite.


I think the look is great and very spring/summer appropriate.


Make sure to have nail polish remover and cotton buds ready to clean up around the nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...