Thursday 28 February 2013

Nail Love ... Nail of the day!

If 2012 was OPI - 2013 has until now been Nails Inc.
I'm so addicted to Nails Inc. polishes at the moment.
Their selection is so great, the formulation great and the names reminds me of London, which I love.

So recently I added two new Nails Inc. polishes to my collection.
I have had them on my wish list for quite a while, so it was a happy day, when the finally came:-)

And I love them together!

Nails Inc Porchester Square and Chelsea Square.
I got Chelsea Square, which is a pink glitter, which is opaque in two coats.
I think their "opaque" glitter polishes are so great and unique.

The other polish I got is Porchester Square.
The perfect grayish taupe lavender.
So creamy and also opaque in two coats.
Look so pretty and sophisticated on the nails, I understand why this a best seller :-)


I foresee a lot a new Nails Inc. polishes in my future.
On my list right now I have Saville Row, Notting Hill Carnival, Warwick Way and Westbourne Grove.
I also really want to try the Leather Effect polish.


So if you haven't tried Nails Inc. polish, you're really missing out.

I buy them on Beautybay.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...