Monday 18 February 2013

Light me up... Review and Swatches - Illamasqua Gleam in Aurora.

On my quest to find a substitute for my very loved Jemma Kidd highlighter, I came across this highlighter from Illamasque.

I have never tried any products from Illamasqua before, so I was quite exited.


Colour and texture:

It's a nude peach with very fine gold shimmer.

The texture is very light and creamy, almost liquid once warmed with your fingers.


The effect it gives:

Once blended it's very subtle, but you can build it up for a more intense look.
However where the Jemma Kidd one is substantial highlighter, this one gives a more understated sheen.


Maybe it will be more noticeable on darker skin.

The verdict:

I really like a highlighter, that isn't afraid to get seen - Like the Jemma Kidd one.

However I still really like this highlighter, and have been reaching for it a lot, since I got it.
It's easy to blend and work with.

It's not my new HG highlighter, but if you like a more subtle golden highlighter, which doesn't take more effort to use, this is a great one.

Where to buy:

I got mine on ASOS.com, it's a bit more expensive at 18 £, but I do think, it's worth the money!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...