Saturday 16 February 2013

Easter Egg... Nail of the day!

I have been seeing this kind of look several times the past weeks, and really wanted to know, but without any information on how to get it.

But then when going through my nail polish collection, it just came to me how to get it.

And I love the look!



To get the look you need a glitter polish and a sheer polish.

I used Deborah Lippman Happy Birthday (one coat) and then on top Revlon Barely Peach (two coats).


The Barely Peach mutes the glitter and gives it this kind of gel effect.



I think, the look is very interesting, but still very polished and subtle.
And it's perfect for the spring, which hopefully soon will be here!

So I hope this gave you some inspiration :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...