Tuesday 29 January 2013

The Pinks... Nail of the day!

How doesn't love a good pink nail polish?
My collection is quite full of them.

And for this one, I just couldn't choose.
So I went for a pink rainbow.

1. Essie Fiji 2. Orly Cotton Candy 3. H&M Strawberry Lollipop 4. Essie Watermelon 5. Barry M Raspberry

The polishes I used:

Thumb - Essie Fiji:
The ultimate pale pink.

Forefinger - Orly Cotton Candy:
My favourite creamy peachy pink - Love it.

Middle finger - H&M Strawberry Lollipop:
A very nice mid pink.

Ring finger - Essie Watermelon:
I just love this polish!

Pinky - Barry M Raspberry:
Just such a nice dark creamy berry colour.




So this were some of my favourite pinks - What is your favourite pink polish?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...