Sunday 27 January 2013

Honey lips... Review - Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm!

So this has been some what a rave product in the beauty community.
Normally I would never pay that much for a lip balm, but I decided to give it a try any way, just to see if the actually is difference between a 2 pound and a 9,5 pound lip balm.

After a long wait it finally came back in stock at feelunique.com, and the wait definitely added to my hopes for this product.




It's a thicker balm, that gives a matte look to the lips.
But once applied it melts so nicely into the lips.

And the very nourishing feeling lasts, and that's really the selling point for me.
Once applied before bed, my lips still feels hydrated the next morning.

The consistency makes it perfect for under lipstick or  lip gloss, because it makes the product apply very nicely and smooth.

Even though I normally don't care for glass packing, this one is very nice and exclusive looking.

A big minus though is the scent, which is lemon, which as you might know, I don't like.
But the scent doesn't linker once it's applied to the lips, so it's doesn't bother me very much.


The packing isn't ideal for bringing with you, but I do know, that Nuxe do a stick one as well, and that one is on the top of my wish list at the moment.

So I'm convinced, a 9,5 pound lip balm is better, than one at 2 pounds!

You can buy both this one and the stick at feelunique.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...