Friday 11 January 2013

Butter Stick... Review - Korres Mandarin Lip Butter!

I love the Korres lip butters in the jar (see my review here), but they are not the most convenient on the go!

So when I saw these Korres Mandarin Lip Butters in a stick version, I had to try them!

I started with the pink, and was very pleased, so I got the purple as well.


First of all, can we just address this cute packaging?? I love bringing it out - It looks so lush :-)

They are not at all like the "jar lip butters".
They are more like a "regular" chapstick. 
They both have a slight scent of vanilla, so I actually don't know why, they call them mandarin? But that's fine with me - as you might know, I don't like that kind of orange scents.


They are not at also as thick as the jar ones, but they are super hydrating.
Also they are more sheer, actually the pink one is almost not noticeable, but it do give a very nice sheen.


I really like these lip balms, and would probably get more in the future.
They are easy to bring with you on the go, but still do a bit more than a normal clear lip balm!
And again, they are really moisturising and also have SPF 15, which is a big plus, as I always forget to protect my lips from the sun!

So as with the Korres Lip Butters in the jar, I definitely recommend these.
You should just know, that they are a more "simple" product than the jar ones even though the price is the same - But I really think the beautiful packing make up for the that!

You can buy them here on feelunique.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...