Monday 3 December 2012

Scandal Queen... Review - Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Show Off mascara!

In my love declaration to Rimmel London, I wrote, that I really wanted to try another mascara from them.
I have only tried the day to night, and even though I found it was okay, I haven't and will not rebuy it!

Shortly after I wrote that blog, Rimmel launched the Scandal'Eyes Show Off mascara in Denmark.
And I can't deny, that the brush really caught my eye!

I have had an idea, that I didn't really a wand with plastic bristles, but both the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic and Lash Architect have plastic bristles, and those I really like!

However those are lengthening mascaras, and in my mind, this was suppose to be mostly a volumising mascara.

The wand it both the best and worse thing about this mascara, however a little practise helps a lot.
And ones I figured out, how to get the most out of it, I actually really enjoyed it.

Lets see some pictures:

Before:

After:
Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Show off mascara.
It gives both length and volume (however not as much as I would like), but I do like it.
Unfortunately I'm not in love, so the search goes on.

But I would rebuy it, if there were no other mascara, I wanted to try out - But what are the chance, that is every going to happen :-)
But for now I'm using and liking it - And that is more than I can say for some of the other mascaras, I have tried in recently.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...