Tuesday 11 December 2012

Pink Mushroom... Nail of the day!

So one of my favourite beauty web shops Beautybay.com did a Black Friday sale, with 20 % of everything.
So I took this opportunity to get some nail polishes, I have been wanting for a while.

And when I got them, I of course had to try all of the right away!
So I created this look with the three polishes, I got.

Nails Inc Hampstead Garden - Orly Cotton Candy - OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
And I really love it!


Polishes I used:

1. Nails Inc Hampstead Garden:
I used this for the pinky, ring finger and thumb.
This is a very special colour - kind of a burned yellow/brown!
It probably not everybody's perception of good taste, but I really love it.
Also I'm really impressed with the formulation of Nails Inc polishes. So creamy and actually opaque in one coat.

2. Orly Cotton Candy:
I used this for base on index finger and the middle finger.
This is my first Orly polish, and I really like it.
The name actually covers the colour very well, I does look like pink cotton candy.

3. OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls:
I used this for the dots on the index finger and middle finger.
I have been wanting an almost white polish for a long time, and this is just perfect!
It's kind of a very very light grey/blue, and just the colour I wanted.

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls - Nails Inc Hampstead Garden - Orly Cotton Candy.
I'm really happy with all of the polishes and foresee, that they will be some of my favourites.


I love the combination of the very understated cream brown with the fun dotted pink/white.


So I hope this gave you some inspiration maybe for your next nail polish purchase or a new look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...