Saturday 22 December 2012

Gold in the snow.... Nail of the day!

Some of the polishes I have gotten the last few months have quickly become some of my favourites.
This is the polishes I got from Beautybay.com (featured in my Pink Mushroom NOTD), but also the OPI Golden eye.
So I find myself reaching for them every time, I'm painting my nails.

I had an ombre look in mind for this look, but ended up with this :-)

This I how, I ended up with it:

Step 1:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls - two coats.

Step 2:
Then I dabbed Nails Inc gradient half way down with a make up sponge.

Step 3:
One thin coat of OPI Golden eye.

(remember base and top coat).


I really like the look, I think it's a different kind of Christmasy festive manicure :-)



Hope you enjoyed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...