Friday 28 December 2012

Getting Figgy with it!... Review Korres Fig Shower Gel and Body Butter.

If you follow me on Instagram (my user name is Juliemb5 - Please follow me :-)), you will have seen, that I treated myself to a this Korres set in the begging of December.

I really love the smell of fig, and I have been wanting to try more Korres products ever since I feel in love the with their lip butters last year.


So now I have had some time to try them out, and I thought, I would share my thoughts with you.
The Body Butter:
I really like the packing - where most body butters comes in tubs, this one is a tube with a pump, and where you can see how much you have left.
Unfortunately here the positives ends.
It is very thick, actually much thicker, than the for example the Body Shop ones.
It makes it very hard to distribute.
It sinks quit quickly into the skin though, but my skin doesn't feel particularly moisturised after using it.
As I mention, I really like the fig scent, but in this body butter, it's just to much.
You smell like some sort of fried food, fortunately it doesn't linger very long!

The Shower Gel:
The scent works much better in the shower gel.
I feel like, I'm standing in a fresh garden, when I use it.
It foams up nicely and doesn't make my skin itchy and dehydrated as other shower gels.

I would never buy another one of the Korres Body Butters, but I would like to try their Body Lotion, just not in Fig!
The Shower Gel I really love, and would buy again also in other scents.

This set is available at ASOS for 11 pounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...