Saturday 24 November 2012

Street Art... Nail of the day and Review of Nails Inc Camden Lock Graffiti!

I have never tried any Nails Inc polishes, but always wanted to.
So when they came out with these new Graffiti Effect polishes, which I found quit interesting, I saw it as a good opportunity to try Nails Inc out!

Nails Inc Camden Lock Graffiti on top of OPI Skull and Glossbones - On index finger OPI Wocka Wocka!.

For some it might look a little to messy, but I really like the look, and I also got a few compliments!

I got the one called Camden Lock.
It's a clear polish with multi coloured "glitter" in different shapes, which are suppose to give a graffiti effect.

Nails Inc Camden Lock Graffiti.
However I don't really think it looks like graffiti, more like a paint splashes.
No matter what, it's very different and looks interesting!

I applied on top of a nude polish, so that the effect would be very visible.
I used OPI Skull and Glossbones, and then two coats of the graffiti polish.
For the index finger, I used OPI Wocka Wocka!.

OPI Wocka Wocka! - OPI Skull and Glossbones - Nails Inc Camden Lock.
I really like the polish, and would recommend it, as it's very easy way to jazz up the manicure.


Next I'm going to try it on top of a black, which I think would be perfect for the holiday season.

'

I got mine on Beautybay.com.

I'm definitely intrigued and want to try more Nails Inc polishes - any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...