Friday 30 November 2012

Pretty Petunia... Review - Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia!

If you read one of my last posts, you will know, that I like cream blushes.
Until now I have only tried high street/drugstore ones, so I decided that, I had to try one, that was a bit more high end.

I have heard a lot of good things about the Stila Convertible Colour, and after trying the Stila in The Light Palette, I was very eager to try out more product from them.
So I order the Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia from beautybay.com.




I got the colour Petunia, because I found was the most popular and suitable for my skin tone.

Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia.
Where the ones from Topshop and GOSH are more cream to powder, this one is a true cream blusher.

I use my finger to dab it on the apples of my cheeks and then blend it out with a Real Technique Stipple brush.
It's very easy to blend and build up to the intensity, you want.
However I wouldn't recommend to put your brush in it, because of the cream formula every little fiber clings to the products!

Stila Convetible Colour in Petunia.
It's a perfect bright pink without being to crazy.
I really think it gives a super natural flush!

This is how, it looks on my skin:

On cheeks Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia.
This is with one dab on each cheeks and then blended with the brush.

The longevity isn't amazing, but better than many of my other blushes.
And as I mentioned before, a cream blush is easy to bring with you to freshen up during the day.

I would definitely recommend this blush, and will most certainly be trying out other colours in the future.
Just for info, I would never use it for the lips though, I found it to drying!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...