Friday 9 November 2012

Line it out!... Review Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal!

It's probably no surprise, if you read my blog regularly, that I love Rimmel products.

And this product is another hit!
Or half a hit and half a miss - I'll come back to that later.

 

Of course I couldn't wait until they were available in Denmark (which they still aren't).
So when they got them on ASOS, and at a discount, I got four!
(they only have a few colors available now, see them here, but I got the impression, that they are available in stores in most other countries).


I got the following:
1. Taupe 2. Nude 3. Bright Blue and 4. Black

They are all super soft and pigmented.
Or the blue are kind of the odd one out, and it isn't as pigmented and soft as the others.
And this therefore my least favourite one.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 1. Black 2. Bright Blue 3. Nude 4. Taupe
The black one is great, but just not for me.
I'm not a smokey-eye-girl, which this is perfect for, because it's so soft.
But this makes it hard to get a nice, fine and defined line, which I normally go for with black liner.
It's also great for the waterline, because it's very waterproof, but I very rarely wear black on my waterline.
So I won't get much use out of this one.
But it's still a great black kohl liner!

So that leaves the last two, which are my favourites - the Taupe and the Nude.

Finally the high street got it, and created a nude kohl liner.
I almost always use nude liner on my waterline, and this one is great!

The taupe is good for everyday, both for the top lash line and just below the bottom lashes.
You can also use it on the waterline, if you think the nude is a bit to stark.
It's such a nice soft brown!
However it's very comparable with the GOSH Velvet touch liner in Pure natural.
So it doesn't have the "news value" as the nude one.

So if you haven't tried them, you are missing out.
And at the price of 4 pounds, you really can't go wrong!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...