Sunday 4 November 2012

Angel Touch.... Nail of the day!

Effect nail polishes are everywhere this autumn.
And the high street brands are not standing in the shadows of the high end in this area.

One of my favourite high street nail polish brands are Rimmel, I love the broad brush and the formulation.
For this autumn Rimmel brought out a range of metallic polishes called Metal Rush.

I got "God Save the Queen" first, because the one I wanted, wasn't available in Denmark.
And it really didn't do anything for me (see picture below).
But then I found "Pearly Queen", which had been my first choice, online at ASOS.com, and I had to have it!

Rimmel London Metal Rush in Purple Queen over Rimmel London 60 Seconds in Grey Matter


It's such a unique polish and it really have a million colours in it, depending on the light and angel, you see it in.


I applied it on top of one coat of Rimmel Grey Matter.
However I'm not sure, if it made much difference, because the grey was very compatible and also the Pearly Queen was very opaque.
I will try it on top on other polishes, to see it really does "Flip the colour"!

As promised a picture of the God Save the Queen.
Rimmel London Metal Rush in God Save the Queen. 
I don't really know why, but I don't like, and it's very rare, that I don't like a nail polish!
However I love the Purple Queen, so let just see one more picture:-)


You can buy them on ASOS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...