Thursday 25 October 2012

Slutty Pumpkin...Halloween Nail of the day!

In Denmark Halloween is a quit new thing, and we don't really practise it, as we have another dress up holiday in February.

However Halloween parties are getting more popular.
But it will never be as in USA.

When I was 14, I was in Florida in the middle of October, and one of the things I remember were all the Halloween candy and decoration in the Supermarkets.

I hope, that sometime in the future I'll be able to spend Halloween in USA.

Until then I'll have to settle with these Halloween inspired nails.

Root to tip: Models Own Beach Party, OPI Bright Light-Big Color, H&M Golden Treasure.
Glitter on top: Models Own Disco Mix
I used the same technique as in my Tropic Tie dye Nails, however I skipped the step with the nude base polish this time.
And then I added some glitter to make it more festive :-)

OPI Bright Light-Big Color - Models Own Disco Mix - H&M Gold Treasure - Models Own Beach Party
The polished I used:

Models Own Beach Party:
(Closest to the nail root)
A very bright neon cream orange.

OPI Bright Light-Big Color:
(the middle polish)
A bright red/orange with a gold metallic sheen.

H&M Golden Treasure:
(Closest to the tip)
A metallic almost foil-like gold.

Models Own Disco Heaven:
The glitter on top)
A perfect gold glitter with some subtle blue iridescence glitter.


And yes I did get the inspiration for the name from "How I Met Your Mother":-)


So I won't dress up for Halloween or celebrate in any way, but if you are - have fun :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...