Thursday 4 October 2012

Darkness falls... Nail of the day!

So I'm not much for the idea, that you can only wear dark (read depression) colours on your nails once autumn and winter comes.

As you will see, I go much more for the bright colours.
Because why not bring some brightness into the dark months.

However as I said in my last NOTD, sometimes I just feel like trying something different, and also I'm really trying to use my whole (very big) nail polish collection and this also includes the few dark colours in it.

OPI Tease-Y Does It and ELF Purple Pleaser
But to make sure it's not to depressive, I added a slightly brighter colour.

Polishes I used:

OPI Tease-Y Does It:
This polish is so special and unique.
This is also the reason why it made it into my collection even though it's a dark polish.
It's very hard to describe, but I think it has a dark brownish purple base but then with lots of very fine purple glitter.

ELF Purple Pleaser:
A very nice creamy pink purple.


OPI Tease-Y Does It is a very nice polish, and I actually think, I will enjoy it a lot this winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...