Tuesday 9 October 2012

Autumn Brights... Nail of the day!

So I promised brights and so I'm giving you brights.

I really do think, that bright colours do make these coming dark months more cheerful.

So I invested in some new Essie polishes, I thought would be great as my autumn brights.
Because I do love my neons and pastels, but I needed some more muted brights for this autumn.

Essie Watermelon, Essie Chubby cheeks and Essie Pretty Edgy.
If I had to pick a favourite nail polish brand (and I really been HAD to), I would choose OPI.
I think they make great very special and different polishes.

But Essie are great for more standard colours, especially the cream colours.

The polishes I used:

Essie Pretty Edgy, Essie Chubby Cheeks and Essie Watermelon.
Essie Pretty Edgy:
A perfect true grass green.
I have been looking for a polish like this for such a long time.

Essie Chubby Cheeks:
This is a muted red orange.
Bright without being to much!

Essie Watermelon:
This polish is all the hype right now.
And I understand why.
A bright dark pink, more pink that a real watermelon would be.
But I love this tone of pink.


I brought them on a danish web shop called Nicehair.dk, but Essie are weirdly available.
All three colours are also available online on beautybay.com.


So why be dull, when you can be bright:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...