Monday 10 September 2012

Into the sea... Nail of the day!

My favourite colour is blue, however I think, it can be quit hard to wear blue on my nails.
But I think this design it perfect, and it reminds me of the sea.



I used the same technique, as in my Polka dot maniac NOTD.

A toothpick and you are good to go.

The polishes I used:

L.A. Colors Metallic Green (base - A light shimmery metallic grayish green)
L.A. Colors Sea Siren (a cream turquoise)
L.A. Colors Blue Velvet (a navy blue with a pearl finish)

They are all from L.A. Colors, which I know isn't widely available, but I'm sure you can find similar colours.

But use a metallic for the base colour and then a cream and pearl for the dots.


Because of the metallic polish, it can be a little hard to see the actual design, when the flash is on, so here a one without flash.


I love the result, and think this design is easy and can be used with all sorts of different colour combinations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...