Monday 27 August 2012

The Little Mermaid... Summer Nail Dairy # 14.

I know, I wrote in my last "summer nail dairy", that it would be my last "summer nail", but as it's still August, and therefore still summer, I will just add another one to the dairy.

I don't know about you, but even though I have worked long hours every day almost all summer, I have had a great summer.
I spend it with great people and had a lot of fun, and yes I actually love my job!

My trip to London was perfect!
And yes I spend a lot of money, and got most of the things on my list.

So all in all I'm going into autumn satisfied with my summer :-)

The polishes I used for these nails, I bought in London.


I live Copenhagen, and one of our biggest tourist sights is actually The Little Mermaid.
It's a small statue of the character from the fairytale by H.C. Andersen with the same name.

However most of you probably know the Disney version a lot better :-)
And these nails just reminded me of Ariel!


Polishes I used:

LA Colors Palm Tree:
A creamy mid green.

LA Colors Sparkling Diamonds:
Clear polish with silver glitter, both small and bigger.

Barry M Pink Flamingo:
A perfect creamy bright coral pink.


(I got the LA Color polishes at Beauty Base in London, and I'm really impressed with them, as they are on 1 Pound).

Barry M is available in Boots, Superdrug or online at ASOS.com, and I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...