Tuesday 21 August 2012

Pastel Rainbow - Summer Nail dairy # 13.

I actually had the idea for this nail combo for a while.
It reminds me of summer ice cream.

And what's now that the summer is nearly coming to it's end.
This also means, that soon I won't able to call this "Summer Nail Dairy" any more.
However I've been enjoying sharing and documenting, what I have been wearing on my nails.
So I will probably still make these Nail dairy posts:-)

But for now, lets see my Ice cream nails.


The polishes I used:

Pinkie - H&M Lemon Sorbet
Ring finger - Barry M Peach Melba
Middle finger - Essie Fiji
Index finger - POP Beauty Lavender Love
Thumb - H&M Pear Icecream


(I applied 3 coats of all the polishes)


Enjoy what's left of the summer :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...