Wednesday 29 August 2012

MayBeBe... Product review - Maybeline Dream Fresh BB Cream.

This is the first of probably many reviews for products, I bought in London.

I only tried the Garnier BB cream once, and hated it!
The colour was so wrong, it irritated my skin and didn't do anything good!
Luckily I hadn't bought it myself, and as I had absolutely nothing good to say about it, I decided not to tell you about it.

In Denmark Garnier BB cream is the only one available on the high street.
But on my trip to London, I saw the Maybeline Dream Fresh BB cream.
I have heard a lot of good things about this one, and as Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on Maybeline, I thought - Why not?

I used it while in London, as it was very hot, and have now also used for the last few days at home, and this is my thoughts

Colours and texture:

Where Garnier only offers two different shades, Maybeline has four. 
Of cause I went for the lightest one.
It's not a perfect match, but I feel that it blends very nicely with my skin tone.

It's very light and very much like a cream.


How to apply?:

I usually apply foundation with a brush, but for some reason, I thought that it would be better to use my fingers with this one.
However I was wrong, today I used a brush and the result is so much better.
I used the Sephora Mineral brush.

The result:

As I've said before, a picture tells more than a thousand words - so here we go.

Before:


After:
Maybeline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light applied with Sephora Mineral brush.
I also have a little concealer on my spots and where I had extra redness.
My conclusion:

I actually really like it.
However it's probably mostly a summer product, because I will be even lighter in a few weeks and I like a more solid coverage in the winter.
But I would recommend it, if you are on the hunt for a BB cream with a great shade selection and a very  good result :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...