Saturday 21 July 2012

Oil Up... Product review - Bio Beauté Make-up Remover - Gentle Oil.

So as promised, here are my thoughts on Bio Beauté Make-up Remover oil.

If you read my water vs. oil post, you know, that I'm definitely an oil-girl.
After trying a water, I loved my M.A.C Cleanse of oil even more.
So to review this product, I can't help comparing it to the cleanse of oil.



About the product:
Bio Beauté is a range under the brand Nuxe and it organic and parabens free.
The product contains several oils such as Jojoba, Sesame, watermelon seed and peach fruit extract.



Packing:
This is a big negative for this product.
The bottle is very heavy and I think it's made of some sort of ceramics.
Also it doesn't have a pump like the cleanse of oil.
But an easy fix for this is to put the product in another container.

 Smell, colour and consistency:
I love the smell.
It has a very light peachy sent.
It's a standard oil colour, which I doesn't care that much for.
And that's one of my hesitations to put it in clear container!

It's thicker than the cleanse of oil, but I don't really mind that.
It actually make me use a lot less product.

Effect:
It works just like the cleanse of oil.
But I feel that this one leave my skin more clean and it's more turns more "creamy", when you add water, than the M.A.C one.
However I do think, that the cleanse of oil is a bit better for heavy eye make up.
Just like the cleanse of oil, it do not irritate my skin or eyes.

My overall conclusion:
I think, this will replace the cleanse of oil, as I do prefer it, for the fact that it's organic and natural.
However I'm open to trying other oil cleanser, so let me know, if you have a favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...