Monday 9 July 2012

Miami Disco... Summer Nail Dairy # 5

I never saw Miami Vice, but POP's Mint Magic just remind me of Miami.

I was there a few years ago, and right now I so wishing myself back there... or just to USA in general :-)
(I so want to go on holiday!!!)

But my longing for a nice holiday gave me the inspiration for these nails.



The polishes I used:


Revlon Bright Pink polish:
(very old, so the name and number is rubbed of, but I actually got it, the last time, I was in Florida)
But it's very bright pink with a bluish sheen.

H&M Jo is in the house:
It the a disco ball in a polish.
So make it opaque, I applied 3 coats, but it will be perfect on top of another polish to.

POP Mint Magic:
I talked about this before, I love this neon mint colour.
It's just perfect for summer.



So let's enjoy the summer, where ever you are spending it.

And keep it cool <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...