Thursday 26 July 2012

From Essie with love... Summer Nail Dairy # 10

So I liked my ELF fair pink, but I been very curious about Essie Fiji for a while.
So after realising just how much I like a light baby pink, I caved and bought Essie Fiji.
And I love it!!

And while I was hunting for that one, I actually found a polish, I have been on the hunt for, for so long!
Essie A cut above!
 It's rosegold goodness in a polish!


So I already gave away, what polished I used, but just to sum up:-)

Essie Fiji:
Perfect creamy light baby pink.
However as with the ELF one, you need three coats to make it opaque.

Essie A Cut Above:
A rosegold glitter topcoat.
I used only one coat.


I got mine on a danish web shop called Nicehair, but they do not ship internationally.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...