Monday 2 July 2012

Circus Princess... Nail Dairy # 4

I have always been very inspired by the circus.
I think it's such a magical place, you never know what will happen.

So these nails are inspired by the circus, to mere precise the circus princess.


I love the combination of the multi coloured glitter and a pastel colour.


These are the polishes I used:

Deborah Lipman Happy Birthday:
This polish is like a party in nail polish.
It is my favourite polish, and I haven't be able to find another multi glitter, that is as good as this one.
I usually wear it on top of another polish, but here I used it alone.
But for these, I used it alone, and therefore I had to apply 4 coats!


Essie To buy or not to buy:
A light lilac with a hint of shimmer.
It's so creamy and nice to apply.
But you do need 2 coats.


You can buy both of them online at Beautybay.com



So enjoy your summer, go to the circus and keep it cool <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...