Wednesday 20 June 2012

Jelly Jewel - Summer nail dairy #1!

So normally when I do "nail of the day" posts, there are something special.

But I was thinking, that I would be quite fun to make a Summer nail dairy.
This means, that I will post a Nail of the day every time I repaint my nails over the summer.

I will be painting my nails a lot this summer, because:

1. As I wrote in my last post, I'm going to spend my summer in a dark office and also wearing very conservative clothes every day.
So my nails will be the only way to get a little "jazz":-)

2. I don't usually have my nails painted every day, because I spend many days at home reading.
But as I'm going to be "out" every day, I plan on having my nails painted all the time!

So this is my first summer nail:



I used the following polishes:

Paul & Joe Nail Enamel in colour 016
Revlon Nail polish in Facets of Fuchsia 095

I love that they both have kind of a "jelly" look.




















Stay turned for the next summer nail post :-)

Keep it cool<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...