Friday 1 June 2012

Is new always better?... Product battle - Too Faced Primed & Poreless Original vs. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure.

I don't have super oily skin, but still I have quite big problems with getting my face make up to last more than an hour.
Also I have quite big pores.

You might have seen my two reviews for primers, that I didn't really like (see them here and here)!
So I thought why not tell you about a primer, that I do like.

I have used the original version of Too Faced Primed and Poreless, and even though, I don't fell, that it solves my problems completely, I feel, that it did make a difference.
So when I saw, that they had came out with an oil free version for sensitive skin, The Primed and Poreless Pure, I had to try it.


So this is actually my comparison of the two.


Let me start by saying, that I do like both, but in this case, new is actually better :-)

What's the difference?:

The texture and look of the two are the first obvious difference.

1. Pure 2. Original
I've said before, that I don't really like the gel primers, but this one changed my mind.
It's a very thick gel and you can really feel, that it's oil free.

The texture really do a big difference.
It evens out the skin much better, than the original one.
This also makes your foundation go on so much nicer.
And also the original one, do have a tendency to "crumble", and the pure one doesn't

And best of all it also makes my face make up last longer, than with the original one.

I do have very sensitive skin, but I didn't have a noticable bad reaction with the original one.
But I have noticed, that I do have less redness in my checks after starting using the pure one.

So all in all, I would recommend the Pure one over the Original.

I bought mine on beautybay.co.uk, where it's actually cheaper, than the Original.

So what are you waiting for? Go get it now :-)

Until next time, Keep it cool <3











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...