Tuesday 26 June 2012

Happy fusion - Summer nail dairy #2

Let me start by saying, that I love H&M nail polishes.
They a good selection of colours, that are a bit out of the ordinary.
The formula is great, and they are so easy to apply.
And I love the packing and the names:-)

So for my second summer nail post, I used two H&M Polishes.





I applied two coats of H&M Peppermint fusion. It is a creamy medium bluish purple with a fantastic iridescence.
To add some extra shimmer, I dabbed some of H&M Happily ever after on with a make up sponge.
Mostly at the tips and then gradient it down to the cuticles.


You will have to go over with the Pink Jelly glitter on the sponge twice or till you are satisfied with the result of cause:-)

Both polishes should be available now at H&M


Until next summer nail post - Keep it cool <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...