Tuesday 17 April 2012

My hair and I have a new love... Product rave - Goldwell Colourglow Shine Blond Leave In Treatment!

Ever since I had new highlight in my hair, I have had a lot of troubles with mayor tangles and had a really hard time brushing it, when it is wet... Even with my Tangle Teezer!

In the fall I bought a small bottle of the this wonder product, as a supplement to get free shipping on a Danish web shop.
And then I actually bought for as a heath protector.
I didn't try it until this weekend... but OMG it is so good.
I have tried a few other leave in conditioners in the last few weeks, but no one compare to this one.



The pros for this product are threefold!

1. It makes it so easy to brush out my hair after washing it.

2. It makes my hair soft and shiny and keeps it from tangling during the day.

3. It doubles as a heat protector.

The only con is the smell. But I will accept that for the effect!

I'm soon out of my heat protector, so I will most difinitely be buying the full size of this product.
And it will probaly also be a product, that I will rebuy!
I might also be trying some of their other products in the furture, if so, I will let you know, what I think.

So if you have blond and damaged hair - TRY IT.

You can buy it here.

Keep it cool <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...