Saturday 28 April 2012

Maybe don't buy it! ... Product review/dislike - Maybelline Dream Smooth Primer!

I got a sample of this primer in a magazine, and I'm very glad, that I hadn't paid any money to try it.
Because, this is the worse crap, I have tried in a long time!

I'm normally quite good at being positive, and find other use for a product, if I don't like it for its purpose or use it for days, where I don't need the "perfect" make-up.
But I would not have been able to do that, if I had bought this product!
Yes, it's that bad!!


So why don't I like it?

1.
The consistency is a soft gel, which I really don't like.
But I would be able to live with it, if was great otherwise.

2.
It made me feel like a teenager again, unfortunately not in a good way!
Within an hour after finishing my make up, I was so oily in my T-zone!

3.
And being oily meant, that my make up didn't last very long.



So unless you wish to look like a grease ball, don't buy it!

Keep it non-greasy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...