Thursday 16 February 2012

So shiny, so soft! .... My favourite products for healthy hair and a tip!

We all want it - Perfect hair.
What perfect is, depends on the person.

Personally I love healthy and soft hair.

Unfortunately i'm no millionære.
There are certain things i'm just to cheap, to spend my money on, when on a tight budget.
One of them is haircuts!
Especially when it's just a simple trim.

Then I rather spend my money on hairproducts, that keeps my hair healthy and which I can enjoy every day.



I have tried a big amount of different products and I will probaly keep on trying new products.
However I have some favourites, that I know, I will keep loving :-)


Tangle teezer:

This is a wondertool.
I have had a gnome living in my hair ever since I was a small child, and it makes the worse tangles:-)
This is the tool that have helped me in the war against the gnome!
It just glides through the hair, leaving it untangled and shiny.
I especially love it for wet hair. Normally I had a battle get my hair detangled after showering.
And now no problems!
Just a few days ago, I stayed away from home for a few days, and I had forgotten my Tangle Teezer. So i was forced to use a ordinary brush, which really made me realize how good the Tangle Teezer is.

So if you don't already own a Tangle Teezer, get one now!! You won't regret it!
Buy it here!


Tresemmé Heat Defence:

I give this product the credit for the fact, that my hair keeps staying healthy, even though i blowdry it after every hairwash.
I had never used a heatsdefender before trying this one.
I have tried other brands since then, but I keep returning to this one.
It's also really easy to work with and it doesn't leave the hair sticky like some others, I have tried.
Also it is very budget friendly.

Moroccanoil Light:

The miracle oil, as I call it :-)
I have tried so many different serums, oils, silkdrops etc. over the years, but no one have had quite the effect the Moroccanoil has.
It really feels that is reconstructs my hair and makes it healthier.
It does also have the added bonus, that my hair dries faster.

I use it in wet hair, and it's so nice to distribute in the hair, as it's very light and liquid.
Also it has a very nice scent, which in addition to the effect, is the most important thing, when I choose products.

I have only tried the light version, as I do have very fine and light hair.
But if you have thicker and more rough hair, you should probaly get the normal version.

It's quite expensive.
 However I really feel that it's worth it, and that I can justify it:-)
It does keep my hair healthy, and that means, that I can go longer between haircuts.

So if you feel like making an investment, then go for this product.
Buy it here or in selected hairsalons.


Tony & Guy Finishing Shine Spray:

Whenever I feel like my hair needs some extra shine, i use this spray.
I don't know, if it's that much better than other shine sprays, however I love the scent of this one.
So it actually doubles as a perfume for my hair.


 A special tip from me to you <3

Actually I can't take the credit for this one, as I got it from a youtube video.

When I have distributed my conditioner through my hair, U brush through my hair with a hairbrush.
This help the conditioner get evenly distributed althrough my hair, which makes my hair softer and also easier to brush through afterwards.

Do you have any hair tips or products you love?

Come back for more of my favourite product <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...